Production 3- Filming
Animating a film takes time and consistency, so I spent these past few weeks drawing my characters. A full animation of this project would take more than a month to complete and that is the reason why it is going to be slightly animated to save time. Here are some shots of the project that I'm most proud of or that took the longest. All of the shots were drawn using Autodesk Sketchbook.
The beginning shot of the film. The side profile for the mid shot was very difficult to get it right and make it natural; it can easily look strange with just one mistake.The most complicated and time consuming background in the whole project. So. Many. Trees. The establishing shot turned out great though.
Here are two of my favorite characters in the project, Reggie and Biko. Their expressions came out great in my opinion.
My all time favorite shot of the whole project. What a coincidence that it's the most goriest shot in the whole project. I decided to do some cross hatching in the shading to make the shot more creepy and perfectly convey the fear in Biko's face.
Comments
Post a Comment